Sunday, December 1, 2013

Art Cruation Project Blog

This project was very informational and helped me learn a lot about what it takes to be an art curator. I think that the hardest part was finding the actual images, but after I kept searching I ended up finding some really great images. The theme I chose was "Romance" and I chose this theme because I feel like romance can mean so many different things to so many people. I wanted to see how artists viewed romance and what types of images they were creating. After finding the images, I took the time to go through and interpret each image and I found that the longer I interpret a picture, the more I can get from it. I realized and learned a lot about myself and the way that I view things, by doing this project. Putting together the PowerPoint was fairly simple for me because since I am a senior in college, I have put together so many already! I found it easiest to display the image to the left, and then offer my interpretation to the right. Overall, I think this project was very educational and it helped me to learn and understand more of what artists and art curators really go through to create these amazing exhibits and galleries!

No comments:

Post a Comment